HEAL HER HEART PRESENTS: SEVEN SESSIONS TO SELF LOVE
703 Bloor St. W.
Sundays starting May 6th 2018 - June 17th 2018
Heal Her Heart and Cassandra Cornacchia believe in the use of physical activity to nourish and align the mind, body, and spirit connection as it relates to healing and recovery.
Now starting on Sundays:
A program designed and developed by Cassandra Cornacchia, to enhance our abilities to deeply care for and nourish our wellbeing in a transformative and loving way; co-facilitated by Founder of Heal Her Heart, Amanda Dookie.
This will be done by:
- Practising how to strengthen emotional awareness and intelligence
- Balancing our chakras; focusing on a new chakra each week
- Healing highly challenging states and emotions revolving around trauma, guilt, shame, and self-hate by validating and honouring our experiences
- Developing tools to enhance self-compassion, individual healing, self-worth, self-trust, and self love
- Learning how to continuously nourish ourselves while eliminating self-sabotaging behaviours
Participants can expect:
- An opening “check-in”
- A teaching related to the weekly theme
- Yoga and meditation practises honouring a new chakra each week
- Therapeutic group exercises
- A closing group “check-out”
Each session will embody a different weekly theme inspired by Teal Swan’s books “Shadows Before Dawn: Finding the Light of Self Love Through Your Darkest Times” and “The Completion Process: The Practise of Putting Yourself Together Back Again.”
Session 1: Emotional Health; May 6th 2018 (12:00-1:30pm)
Session 2: Nourishment and Self-Worth; May 13th 2018 (12:00-1:30pm)
Session 3: Affirmations and Expression; May 20st 2018 (12:00-1:30pm)
Session 4: Freedom from Self-Sabotage; May 27th 2018 (12:00-1:30pm)
Session 5: Committing to Compassion; June 3rd 2018 (12:00-1:30pm)
Session 6: Boundaries and Protection; June 10th 2018 (12:00-1:30pm)
Session 7: Embodying Self-Love and Purpose; June 17th 2018 (12:00-1:30pm)
Cassandra is a certified yoga instructor, with a background in social work, psychology, and mindfulness. She is inspired to hold spaces where everyone feels supported to learn from one another and grow together. She believes that learning to heal, love, be kind and be at peace with ourselves, is the first step in healing the world.
Classes are designed to accommodate people of all physical abilities.