HEAL HER HEART X ORANGEINAL PRESENTS: ART WITH HEART
703 Bloor St. W.
December 9th 2017
Heal Her Heart x ORANGEINAL believes in the use of art therapy to nourish and align the mind, body, and spirit connection as it relates to healing and recovery.
Relieving trauma can be a difficult process and sometimes words do not help with expression; this is where art therapy comes in as an alternative approach to therapies and an instrument that can help guide and promote mental health and well-being.
Join us for three hours of time dedicated to ourselves, nourishing our mental health, wellness, self-expression through arts, conversation around our individual journeys towards healing… and for wine!
Art therapy has been proven to aid in:
* Promoting self-expression, feelings, and emotions
* Facilitating positive perspectives on one’s life
* Working through difficult experiences
* Verbal and non-verbal communication
* Instilling techniques to self-manage and the development of coping mechanisms
* Exploring, managing, and providing insight into traumatic experiences
* This workshop will include light refreshments
* A complimentary glass of wine (red or white options available)
* Each participant will receive a Heal Her Heart colouring book featuring art work by our art instructor, ORANGEinal
* Participants will keep their artwork
* This class includes all required materials
* Please be advised - participants may experience triggers
NOTE: Entry will only be granted with purchase of ticket.